Stop worrying

$18.99 $0.99

There are good reasons why Dale Carnegie’s book How to Stop Worrying and Start Living count among one of the best sellers of all time. Worry is destructive and life-limiting and will eventually make you sick. It may even kill you. At the very least, worrying will keep you from enjoying all the good life has to offer. Worry has never changed a thing ? and it never will. The old saying comes to mind: Worry is like a rocking chair, it will keep you busy, but it won’t get you anywhere. Research has shown that 99% of the things you worry about never even happen, and you can’t do anything about the other 1% anyway.

Get rid of worry today. Yes, it’s easier said than done. One needs help to get into the right frame of mind. That is what this session is all about. To help you start living again. This instantly downloadable hypnosis audio session is what you need to rid yourself of worry and its multiple limiting effects.  (Return to All Titles)